Blood Quest - English

Blood Quest

🇬🇧🇵🇹🇪🇸





🇬🇧 Zezito (Little Joseph) traveled to Transylvania to get into Count Dracula's castle and collect all the blood bottles the wretched vampire has scattered around his castle. Once Zezito has all the bottles in his possession he will destroy that macabre treasure and thus weaken the vampires and make them slumber for a long time so that they can't do their evil work.

This is a simple game but I hope it will have good playability. 100% assemly. Reduced palette: black, white and red. and for now I am thinking of coding the following versions:


=Z80=

- Timex 2048/ZX Spectrum 48k



=6502/6510=

- Commodore 64

- Acorn Electron


=6809=

- Thomson MO5

If I am still interested in this project and people would like to have other versions: Camputers Lynx 48k, Amstrad CPC, Enterprise,Oric, Atari...

In my next posts I shall describe my work on the versions mentioned above.

See you then,

Iapetus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blood Quest - ZX Spectrum - Development Journal - 2 (English)

Blood Quest - Español